Wednesday evening OC Courthouse

  • Anthony Glenn
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2009
      Wednesday evening OC Courthouse Steve et al.,

      Are we on for a Wednesday evening ride from the Oconee County Courthouse in Watkinsville?  6:00 PM?

      Cheers,
      Tony
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009

        Steve et al.,

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009
          thanks for encouraging gambling Steve!

          1contador
          a2rmstrong
          sc3hleck

          harvey

          Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

          To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009

            Steve,

            Your blank replies are happening again.  I’m not talking about your verbal/mental capabilities.  ;-)

            Tony

          • JoeFoxAthens@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009
              Tony

              Yes, I will see you and everyone this evening.

              Joe

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 4, 2009
                Re: [classiccitycycling] TDF Pick Contest So “by July 4th” do you mean no later than the 4th?

                Maybe I’m too late, but here are my picks:

                1.  Contador
                2.  Sastre
                3.  Evans

                Happy 4th,
                Tony

                On 6/29/09 7:49 PM, "Steve Kogan" <smkogan@...> wrote:

                Its almost tour time! Nothing like a little pro-fessional racing spectating to get the juices flowing on the road.

                I am offering a prize of one six-pack of domestic beer for the classiccitycyling list member who correctly or most correctly predicts the GC podium for the Tour de France. Your score will be a combination of points for

                1st place            10 points if correct
                2nd place            8 points if correct
                3rd place            6 points if correct

                If there are ties, the tied people have to split the six pack. If 4 or more people are tied,  one beer each and I drink the left overs.

                All entries must be posted on the list by July 4. I will probably be too lazy to actually track people’s entries so after the race you will have to post how many points you think you have.

                To start off the festivities.  I will go first:

                1. Contador
                2. Evans
                3. A. Schleck

                Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.