Courthouse Ride

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 24, 2009

      Hi everyone,

      NGBB has posted a ride on the northside, but I plan to be at the Watkinsville courthouse at 6PM like usual. Hope to see you there.

      steve

      Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.

      Assistant Research Scientist

      The Center for Family Research

      1095 College Station Rd.

      Athens, GA 30602

      (706) 425-2979

      smkogan@...

      http://www.cfr.uga.edu

    • JoeFoxAthens@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 24, 2009
        Steve

        If I can get caught up.  I will see you at 6:00.

        Joe

        Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 10:05 AM
        Subject: [classiccitycycling] Courthouse Ride

        Hi everyone,

        NGBB has posted a ride on the northside, but I plan to be at the Watkinsville courthouse at 6PM like usual. Hope to see you there.

        steve

        Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.

        Assistant Research Scientist

        The Center for Family Research

        1095 College Station Rd.

        Athens, GA 30602

        (706) 425-2979

        smkogan@uga. edu

        http://www.cfr. uga.edu

      • Joe Fox
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 24, 2009
          Steve

          I wasn't able to get caught up.  Hope you have a great ride!

          Joe

          On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Steve Kogan <smkogan@...> wrote:

          Hi everyone,

          NGBB has posted a ride on the northside, but I plan to be at the Watkinsville courthouse at 6PM like usual. Hope to see you there.

          steve

          Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.

          Assistant Research Scientist

          The Center for Family Research

          1095 College Station Rd.

          Athens, GA 30602

          (706) 425-2979

          smkogan@...

          http://www.cfr.uga.edu

        • joe_chandra_fox
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 22, 2009
            Who is in for this evening? I have been mentally preparing since Tony posted that last week was 19 mph. I am ready to draft!

            Joe
          • Anthony Glenn
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 22, 2009

              Ummmmm…..then we need a big man up front so that we both can draft.  How do you think I managed to do the 27 @ 19 mph?  ;-)

              I’ll be there.

              Tony

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 22, 2009
                If I come out you'd all have to pull me (on a sled). Roswell hills and I had a fight and I lost. Not supposed to do anything for 10-14 days.
                harvinator

                Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

                To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
                From: aglenn@...
                Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 15:16:00 -0400
                Subject: RE: [classiccitycycling] Courthouse Ride

                Ummmmm…..then we need a big man up front so that we both can draft.  How do you think I managed to do the 27 @ 19 mph?  ;-)

                I’ll be there.

                Tony

                Who is in for this evening? I have been mentally preparing since Tony posted that last week was 19 mph. I am ready to draft!

                Joe

                Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.
              • Anthony Glenn
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 22, 2009

                  Whoa……really?  Heat exhaustion?

                  Tony

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 22, 2009
                    Pinched sciatic nerve. Joe will tell you the story to keep them laughing as you go.....
                    Steve would not be surprised at all.
                    harvinator

                    Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

                    To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
                    From: aglenn@...
                    Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:03:50 -0400

                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 12 12:38 PM
                      Weather update: It looks like we have a window of opportunity from 6:00 pm to the end of the ride without rain. I am mentally preparing for the ride and will see everyone tonight!

                      Joe
                    • Bruce
                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 6 5:21 PM
                        I'm up for a ride with the crazy Courthouse Crue in the morning. Yessir!

                        Bee-dot
                      • Steven M. Kogan
                        Message 11 of 11 , Aug 6 5:57 PM

                          I’ll be there, see ya at 8. s

                          Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.

                          Assistant Professor

                          Department of Child and Family Development

                          University of Georgia

                          Athens, GA 30602