Re: [classiccitycycling] a.m. rides

  • Anthony Glenn
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 16, 2009
      Re: [classiccitycycling] a.m. rides Joel, don’t be fooled by Harvey’s modest demeanor.  It’s a bait-and-switch.

      Tony

      On 6/16/09 7:26 AM, "Harvey Gayer" <gayer53@...> wrote:

      Joel
      Thanks for making the open invitation. I will try to let you know if I can ever go! I have this funky schedule due to tri-training, but if it ever looks doable, I'll try to give you some heads up and see if we can go. I doubt I can stay up with you if you are as fast as the others on this listserv but what the heck....
      Harvey

      Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

      Notice:  The documents contained within and accompanying this email contain information from Positive Outcomes Psychological Services, P.C., which may be confidential and/or legally privileged, and regardless of the nature of the information therein, the documents are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom the documents are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosures, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance upon the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, and that all contents should be destroyed.  In this regard, if you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.

      To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
      From: joelg_us@...
      Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:08:31 +0000
      Subject: [classiccitycycling] a.m. rides

        I new to the group so I don't know many of you (although I do know a few).

      Anyone looking to do weekday a.m. rides?  Start ride around 6:00-6:15 be back to prince ave around 8:00.  I am open most days at this time and can take off a little later and ride longer on Tuesday and Thursday.  I have not been riding very much but should be able to keep a good pace after a couple of weeks.

      thanks,

      joel

      Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that’s right for you. <http://www.microsoft.com/windows/choosepc/?ocid=ftp_val_wl_290>

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 16, 2009
        This coming from the KING of modesty who wore my and Joe's azz out on a sprint when he was "out of shape".

        Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

        To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
        From: aglenn@...
        Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:55:41 -0400
        Subject: Re: [classiccitycycling] a.m. rides

        Visit me at www.positive- outcomes. com

        To: classiccitycycling@ yahoogroups. com

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 16, 2009
          thanks for the replies.  I can see this is a funny group!!  Of course Steve Kogan is the moderator so it all makes sense

          I can suck a wheel if I have to!!  Just won't be doing long pulls for a week or two. So it would just be great to have someone to meet up with in the a.m.  It is sometimes a little hard to get going at that hour and knowing I am going to meet someone sure does help.

          thanks,

          Joel T. Groft, D.C.

          Athens Chiropractic Healthcare
          1010 Prince Ave, Ste 184 N
          Athens, GA 30606
          706.227.3292 706.355.3000 (fax)

          www.athenschirohealth.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 16, 2009
            Joel
            Steve is out. He has a pinched nerve. But he is a great guy.
            Harvey

            To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com