Wednesday 8:15 am Ride

  • joe_chandra_fox
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      Harvey & I are headed out for a 50 mile ride Wednesday morning at 8:15 am. Weather should be perfect. We are planning on a speed around 18 mph. Come join us!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
        Joe is planning at 18mph. I'll be happy with 16 or so. But do come join us if you are man or woman enough.

        Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

        To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
        From: joefoxathens@...
        Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 01:31:25 +0000
        Subject: [classiccitycycling] Wednesday 8:15 am Ride

        Harvey & I are headed out for a 50 mile ride Wednesday morning at 8:15 am. Weather should be perfect. We are planning on a speed around 18 mph. Come join us!

        Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.