century on sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      saw this on a tri site:

      I was able to obtain a little more info on the ride for this Sunday.  Mass start at 8AM.  There are ride Options of 12, 25, 50, 66, and 100 miles.  Here is a little more info I received from the email listed on the website:

      "Last year we had just over 300 riders attend and are shooting for 350 this year.  Rest areas are approximately 15 miles apart (there is one leg on the 100 that is just over 20 miles until the next stop).  You can view our 100 mile map and rest stops here:

      http://www.westgeorgia100.org/images/WestGA100.pdf

      Usual rest stop fare for this event is assorted fruit (bananas, oranges, apples), PBJ's, chips, sports drinks, water, some sugary items like Little Debbies snacks, too.  Lunch is a spaghetti with either marinara or meat sauce and side salad."

      Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com