Narcs or narcotics?

  • georgiaanne2008
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      No narcs but you are welcome to check my medicine cabinet for any
      prescription pain killers (not that you'd need any after that walk in
      the park you did on Sunday).

      Other numbing products that may be in attendance include but are not
      limited to: beer, wine, grain alcohol, rubbing alcohol, chocolate, and
      sweet sound of cyclists talking about bikes, bikes, bikes, bikes,
      bikes, bikes, bikes, bikes, bikes, bikes, bikes, bikes, bikes, bikes,
      bikes, bikes, ....