MTB?

  • smkogan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28 5:38 PM
      We're still a lonely bunch here until everyone goes and hits the
      subscribe button. Right now just Bruce, Al, and Joe, and me. Bruce
      when you are you flying? I'm thinkin about Yargo for MTB tomorrow
      afternoon (Fri). Also with Troy who is a strong rider but patiently
      waits for me. Troy rode the Wednesday courthouse ride yesterday on his
      Mountain bike and almost beat me up Elder Mill hill.

      How did the thurs nite ride go? s
    • Bruce Jacobs
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28 6:53 PM
        --- In classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com, "smkogan" <smkogan@...>
        wrote:

        > We're still a lonely bunch here until everyone goes and hits the
        > subscribe button. Right now just Bruce, Al, and Joe, and me. Bruce
        > when you are you flying? I'm thinkin about Yargo for MTB tomorrow
        > afternoon (Fri). Also with Troy who is a strong rider but patiently
        > waits for me. Troy rode the Wednesday courthouse ride yesterday on
        his
        > Mountain bike and almost beat me up Elder Mill hill.
        >
        > How did the thurs nite ride go? s

        Hey Steve,

        Thanks for the invite but we're heading down to Savannah tomorrow to
        visit the fam, and I'm doing the century on Sunday.

        I may do a short, easy road ride late tomorrow afternoon, around 11,
        40 miles max., probably more like 30. The ride was well-attended
        this evening. The sprint seemed unusually agressive to me; or maybe
        I'm just getting old. Still, a good ride.

        Have fun at the park!

        Peace!
        Bruce
      • Bruce Jacobs