FW: Atlanta Cycling - Power Training Seminar

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 3:12 AM
      This came to me somehow and didn't know if any of you powerhounds or power wannabes might be interested...
      harvinator (why does this remind me of a derivative of urination for some reason?)

      Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:17:22 -0400
      From: todd@...
      To: gayer53@...
      Subject: Atlanta Cycling - Power Training Seminar

      You're receiving this email because of your participation in an Atlanta Cycling event. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving emails from us.

      You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
      Dear Harvey,

      Join us at the Midtown Athletic Club Sunday, April 5th at 5:00 p.m. for a FREE Power Training Seminar.  Learn the ins and outs of power training to stay fit and improve your cycling abilites! Save 15% off all CycleOps products with attendance!

      Sign Up Here Now!

      Sincerely,

      Charles Melton

      Power Training Seminar
      FREE EVENT!
      Sign Up Here!

      Where: Midtown Athletic Club
      135 Interstate North Pkwy SE
      Atlanta, GA 30339

      When: Sunday, April 5, 2009
      5:00 PM
      Sign Up Now!

      Special Guest: Frank Overton
      USAC Coach & Educator

      Course Topics:
      Power Defined
      Power Measurement
      Cycling Physiology
      Power vs. Heart Rate
      Principles of Training with Power Training
      Training Applications
      Workout Examples

      Who Should Attend:
      Cyclists of all Levels
      Triathletes
      Coaches

      Atlanta Cycling
      4335 Cobb Parkway
      Atlanta, Georgia 30339
      (770) 952-7731
      www.AtlantaCycling.com

      Save 15%

      Save 15% off all CycleOps products with attendance.

      Offer Expires: 10 April 2009
      Safe Unsubscribe
      This email was sent to gayer53@... by todd@....
      Atlanta Cycling | 4335 Cobb Parkway | Atlanta | GA | 30339

      Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.