RE: [classiccitycycling] Re: one of our own had a sex change in atlanta this weekend and a helluva run!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
      Congrats to one "Stand up" guy! I hope the weather holds out for the Wed 2pm ride!. I need a good recovery ride.
      harvinator

      Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

      To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
      From: scarecrow1@...
      Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:12:54 +0000
      Subject: [classiccitycycling] Re: one of our own had a sex change in atlanta this weekend and a helluva run!

      Contrary to comments contained herein, I still pee standing up. Although standing up is a bit painful right now. In the meantime, I can only hope they'll fix whatever went wrong. The race directors, I mean. With the results. Of the race.

      Since this is a cycling forum I'll keep it short. I feel like I had a great go at it. Was slightly disappointed that I was almost two minutes off a PR, but I do tend to pick hilly courses. And I was surprised at the hills, especially leaving the Emory area. As another runner pointed out, "they call it 'Druid Hills' for a reason." The run really showcases lots of the great neighborhoods of Atlanta -- and if you like hills like I do, it's a fun course. As a bonus, I still qualified for Boston with the young guns (I'll age out of my group in three weeks).

      Speaking of Boston, it should be noted that the Harvinator pulled off a blazing 1:29 for the Hilly Half, and is looking quite strong for this year's push from Hopkinton to the 'Hahbah' on April 20th. We will be well-represented!

      I'm hoping to pull of a bike ride tomorrow, maybe to the mailbox and back.

      Bruce

      --- In classiccitycycling@ yahoogroups. com, Alan Bowden <alan@...> wrote:

      > Are there any photos??
      >

      > On Mar 30, 2009, at 9:10 PM, Harvey Gayer wrote:
      >

      > > 1091 Bruce Jacobs Athens
      > > WOMEN - 30 THROUGH 39 39 M 3:15:45 3:16:06 78 69 64.8%
      > >

      > > Positive Outcomes Psychological Services, P.C.
      > > Visit me at www.positive- outcomes. com
      > >

      > > Notice: The documents contained within and accompanying this email
      > > contain information from Positive Outcomes Psychological Services,
      > > P.C., which may be confidential and/or legally privileged, and
      > > regardless of the nature of the information therein, the documents
      > > are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom
      > > the documents are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
      > > you are hereby notified that any disclosures, copying, distribution
      > > or the taking of any action in reliance upon the contents of this
      > > information is strictly prohibited, and that all contents should be
      > > destroyed. In this regard, if you have received this email in error,
      > > please notify me immediately.
      > >
      > > A personal note: In order to spend more time with my family and on
      > > myself, I do not work Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Because of that,
      > > any emails sent after Thursday evening will be answered the
      > > following Monday. I also go off-line weeknights at 6 pm and will
      > > respond to late emails the next day if possible. I appreciate your
      > > understanding.
      > >

      > > Quick access to Windows Live and your favorite MSN content with
      > > Internet Explorer 8.

      HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more.