RE: [classiccitycycling] Man I miss doing these great rides

  • Anthony Glenn
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17 10:37 AM

      Youth is clearly wasted on the young.

      Take care and follow the orders of your PT.

      Stay off the single track.  We want you healthy and back out on the road with a flexible and solid spine.

      Tony

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18 7:25 AM
        Hey Steve,

        Why do we do these things to ourselves? I've been feeling like an old man lately, too. Hope you heal up well. We are lucky here in Georgia to have a long (perpetual?) cycling season. So if you chilled for a while and came back strong in the summer/fall, you'd probably be at an advantage. I've usually worn myself out by then. All of us who go hard early on would get our comeupance!

        Bruce