Have Pitty on the Sunday Nitty Gritty

  • Anthony Glenn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2009

      Sounds like I missed a helluva ride this week!  Oh well, I was enjoying the 80+ degree weather down on St. Simons and Jekyll.  For some reason I feel like I got the better deal.  ;-)

      I’m planning to ride with Nitty Gritty on Sunday.  Dan’s put together a nice route.  Ride departs at noon, and according to weather.com, the rain will have moved out by then with temp in the 50s.  Keep your fingers crossed.

      Later,

      Tony

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2009
        I'd love to come out Sunday but won't be in town. Y'all practice up for Wed.!
        Harv

        Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

        To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
        From: aglenn@...
        Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:55:03 -0400
        Subject: [classiccitycycling] Have Pitty on the Sunday Nitty Gritty

        Sounds like I missed a helluva ride this week!  Oh well, I was enjoying the 80+ degree weather down on St. Simons and Jekyll.  For some reason I feel like I got the better deal.  ;-)

        I’m planning to ride with Nitty Gritty on Sunday.  Dan’s put together a nice route.  Ride departs at noon, and according to weather.com, the rain will have moved out by then with temp in the 50s.  Keep your fingers crossed.

        Later,

        Tony

        Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how.