Friday Ride

  • Bruce Jacobs
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 24, 2008
      Hello All,

      I propose a ride from Jittery Joe's in Watkinsville at 4pm on Friday.
      We'll go down to the lake and back, about 40 miles. A moderate pace,
      just a shakedown before The Big Six on Sunday.

      Hopefully I'll get done with work on time -- I'm sheduled to arrive in
      back in The ATL early afternoon.

      Bruce
      706-540-6499
    • nikkitcb
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 25, 2008
        Sounds good to me. See ya on Friday.......nikki

        --- In classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Jacobs"
        <scarecrow1@...> wrote:

        > Hello All,
        >
        > I propose a ride from Jittery Joe's in Watkinsville at 4pm on
        Friday.
        > We'll go down to the lake and back, about 40 miles. A moderate
        pace,
        > just a shakedown before The Big Six on Sunday.
        >
        > Hopefully I'll get done with work on time -- I'm sheduled to
        arrive in
        > back in The ATL early afternoon.
        >
        > Bruce
        > 706-540-6499

      • joe_chandra_fox
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2, 2009
          Hello Everyone,

          Tomorrow seems to be a rain break! Accuweather for the afternoon: Highs in the upper 60s, mostly sunny to sunny. A perfect day. Harvey and I are planning on riding tomorrow sometime between 11:30 am and 5:00 pm. If you are interested in joining us, please let us know.

          Joe
        • Rachel Cook
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2009
            I may be in...let me know the when, the where and the how far!
            Thanks,
            Rachel

            On Apr 2, 2009, at 3:51 PM, joe_chandra_fox wrote:

            Hello Everyone,

            Tomorrow seems to be a rain break! Accuweather for the afternoon: Highs in the upper 60s, mostly sunny to sunny. A perfect day. Harvey and I are planning on riding tomorrow sometime between 11:30 am and 5:00 pm. If you are interested in joining us, please let us know.

            Joe

          • Anthony Glenn