Re: who is doing this?

  • Bruce Jacobs
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2009
      This sounds like a blast but I'm gonna have to pass. The marathon is
      on the 29th, and then Suzanne and I will be on vacation.

      I want to take this chance to say that my days as a "stranger" are
      numbered. I've declined so many invites to go ride it's depressing.
      Unlike triathletes, whom I admire greater, I'm a lousy multi-tasker.
      First I'll run. Then I'll ride. Should be back in the saddle by mid-
      April, with the possible exception of some gentle spinning during
      the "taper."

      Harvey -- you're doing Boston?

      Bruce

      --- In classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com, Harvey Gayer <gayer53@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm in but haven't registered yet. Heaven help the fool that would
      miss riding with such luminaries. In fact, given that Wheels of Fire
      is off my schedule due to my buddy breaking his collarbone at the tri
      yesterday on a tight turn, this will be the old boy's first true
      century.

      > You guys and gals may need to take it easy on me as its a week or
      so before Boston, an event that has made mince meat of some of the
      aforementioned elite before, right Bruce?
      > Harv
      >
      > Positive Outcomes Psychological Services, P.C.
      >
      > Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com
      >

      > Notice: The documents contained within and accompanying this email
      contain information from Positive Outcomes Psychological Services,
      P.C., which may be confidential and/or legally privileged, and
      regardless of the nature of the information therein, the documents
      are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom the
      documents are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
      are hereby notified that any disclosures, copying, distribution or
      the taking of any action in reliance upon the contents of this
      information is strictly prohibited, and that all contents should be
      destroyed. In this regard, if you have received this email in error,
      please notify me immediately.

      > A personal note: In order to spend more time with my family and on
      myself, I do not work Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Because of that,
      any emails sent after Thursday evening will be answered the following
      Monday. I also go off-line weeknights at 6 pm and will respond to
      late emails the next day if possible. I appreciate your
      understanding.

      > To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
      > From: gajudson@...
      > Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:50:29 +0000
      > Subject: Re: [classiccitycycling] who is doing this?
      >

      > Dear Harv:
      >
      > You, my dear, will be doing the Tony Serrano Century. And, btw,
      you will have a blast! You will be joined by John Gibson, Steve K,
      Joe Fox, Russell Williams, among many other elite supercyclists.

      > I hear The Murph will be there, and word has it that Lance A will
      join the fun (after helping with the parking).

      > In other words, you will be among the best cyclists in the world on
      April 11th.

      > Ken Sherman and his wife, Sherrie have signed up for the century.
      I know you know them.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2009
        Good luck at the ING Bruce! I am sure your training bodes well for a PR. We look forward to your presence when the timing is right.

        I am doing Boston at the end of April. I have registered for the Tony Serrano century. Hope others do too. THis will be my first unless Joe drags me around our area for 100 miles before then.
        Harvey

        Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

        To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
        From: scarecrow1@...
        Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:17:25 +0000
        Subject: [classiccitycycling] Re: who is doing this?

        wrote:

        > I'm in but haven't registered yet. Heaven help the fool that would
        miss riding with such luminaries. In fact, given that Wheels of Fire
        is off my schedule due to my buddy breaking his collarbone at the tri
        yesterday on a tight turn, this will be the old boy's first true
        century.

        > You guys and gals may need to take it easy on me as its a week or
        so before Boston, an event that has made mince meat of some of the
        aforementioned elite before, right Bruce?
        > Harv
        >
        > Positive Outcomes Psychological Services, P.C.
        >
        > Visit me at www.positive- outcomes. com
        >

        > Notice: The documents contained within and accompanying this email
        contain information from Positive Outcomes Psychological Services,
        P.C., which may be confidential and/or legally privileged, and
        regardless of the nature of the information therein, the documents
        are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom the
        documents are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
        are hereby notified that any disclosures, copying, distribution or
        the taking of any action in reliance upon the contents of this
        information is strictly prohibited, and that all contents should be
        destroyed. In this regard, if you have received this email in error,
        please notify me immediately.

        > A personal note: In order to spend more time with my family and on
        myself, I do not work Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Because of that,
        any emails sent after Thursday evening will be answered the following
        Monday. I also go off-line weeknights at 6 pm and will respond to
        late emails the next day if possible. I appreciate your
        understanding.

        > To: classiccitycycling@ yahoogroups. com
        > From: gajudson@...
        > Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:50:29 +0000
        > Subject: Re: [classiccitycycling ] who is doing this?
        >

        > Dear Harv:
        >
        > You, my dear, will be doing the Tony Serrano Century. And, btw,
        you will have a blast! You will be joined by John Gibson, Steve K,
        Joe Fox, Russell Williams, among many other elite supercyclists.

        > I hear The Murph will be there, and word has it that Lance A will
        join the fun (after helping with the parking).

        > In other words, you will be among the best cyclists in the world on
        April 11th.

        > Ken Sherman and his wife, Sherrie have signed up for the century.
        I know you know them.

        > It will be fun. Please please please please please sign up.
        >
        > Ga
        > aka
        > Greg Lamond's Cousin

        > Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite
        groups to meet.
        > http://windowslive. com/online/ groups?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_ WL_groups_ 032009

        Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it out.
      • JoeFoxAthens@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2009
          The weather looks beautiful for tomorrow.  And it is March, which means our overall Wednesday goal is 70 miles, with the 50 mile basic ride still in place.  Of course we always prefer to hit our goals early, so who is in?  This would be a great ride to train for the Tony Serrano ride!

          Joe

          From: scarecrow1@bellsout h.net
          Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:17:25 +0000

          href="mailto:classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com">classiccitycycling@ yahoogroups. com

          From: gajudson@...
          > Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:50:29 +0000
          Re: [classiccitycycling ] who is doing this?

          > Dear
          Harv:

          > You, my dear, will be doing the Tony Serrano Century.
          And, btw,
          you will have a blast! You will be joined by John Gibson, Steve K,
          Joe Fox, Russell Williams, among many other elite supercyclists.

          > I hear The Murph will be there, and word has it that Lance A will
          join the fun (after helping with the parking).

          > In other
          words, you will be among the best cyclists in the world on
          April 11th.

          > Ken Sherman and his wife, Sherrie have signed up for the
          century.
          I know you know them.

          > It will be fun. Please
          please please please please sign up.

          > Ga
          > aka

          Greg Lamond's Cousin

          Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite
          groups to meet.

          href="http://windowslive.com/online/groups?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_groups_032009">http://windowslive. com/online/ groups?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_ WL_groups_ 032009

          Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it out.