RE: [classiccitycycling] who is doing this?

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1 11:18 AM
      I'm in but haven't registered yet. Heaven help the fool that would miss riding with such luminaries. In fact, given that Wheels of Fire is off my schedule due to my buddy breaking his collarbone at the tri yesterday on a tight turn, this will be the old boy's first true century.

      You guys and gals may need to take it easy on me as its a week or so before Boston, an event that has made mince meat of some of the aforementioned elite before, right Bruce?
      Harv

      Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

      To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
      From: gajudson@...
      Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:50:29 +0000
      Subject: Re: [classiccitycycling] who is doing this?

      Dear Harv:

      You, my dear, will be doing the Tony Serrano Century.  And, btw, you will have a blast!  You will be joined by John Gibson, Steve K, Joe Fox, Russell Williams, among many other elite supercyclists.

      I hear The Murph will be there, and word has it that Lance A will join the fun (after helping with the parking).

      In other words, you will be among the best cyclists in the world on April 11th.

      Ken Sherman and his wife, Sherrie have signed up for the century.  I know you know them.

      It will be fun.  Please please please please please sign up.

      Ga
      aka
      Greg Lamond's Cousin

      Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet. Check it out.
    • Bruce Jacobs
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3 6:17 AM
        This sounds like a blast but I'm gonna have to pass. The marathon is
        on the 29th, and then Suzanne and I will be on vacation.

        I want to take this chance to say that my days as a "stranger" are
        numbered. I've declined so many invites to go ride it's depressing.
        Unlike triathletes, whom I admire greater, I'm a lousy multi-tasker.
        First I'll run. Then I'll ride. Should be back in the saddle by mid-
        April, with the possible exception of some gentle spinning during
        the "taper."

        Harvey -- you're doing Boston?

        Bruce

        --- In classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com, Harvey Gayer <gayer53@...>
        wrote:

        > I'm in but haven't registered yet. Heaven help the fool that would
        miss riding with such luminaries. In fact, given that Wheels of Fire
        is off my schedule due to my buddy breaking his collarbone at the tri
        yesterday on a tight turn, this will be the old boy's first true
        century.

        > You guys and gals may need to take it easy on me as its a week or
        so before Boston, an event that has made mince meat of some of the
        aforementioned elite before, right Bruce?
        > Harv
        >
        > Positive Outcomes Psychological Services, P.C.
        >
        > Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com
        >

        > Notice: The documents contained within and accompanying this email
        contain information from Positive Outcomes Psychological Services,
        P.C., which may be confidential and/or legally privileged, and
        regardless of the nature of the information therein, the documents
        are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom the
        documents are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
        are hereby notified that any disclosures, copying, distribution or
        the taking of any action in reliance upon the contents of this
        information is strictly prohibited, and that all contents should be
        destroyed. In this regard, if you have received this email in error,
        please notify me immediately.

        > A personal note: In order to spend more time with my family and on
        myself, I do not work Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Because of that,
        any emails sent after Thursday evening will be answered the following
        Monday. I also go off-line weeknights at 6 pm and will respond to
        late emails the next day if possible. I appreciate your
        understanding.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3 8:23 AM
          Good luck at the ING Bruce! I am sure your training bodes well for a PR. We look forward to your presence when the timing is right.

          I am doing Boston at the end of April. I have registered for the Tony Serrano century. Hope others do too. THis will be my first unless Joe drags me around our area for 100 miles before then.
          Harvey

          Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

          To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
          From: scarecrow1@...
          Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:17:25 +0000
          Subject: [classiccitycycling] Re: who is doing this?

          wrote:

          > I'm in but haven't registered yet. Heaven help the fool that would
          miss riding with such luminaries. In fact, given that Wheels of Fire
          is off my schedule due to my buddy breaking his collarbone at the tri
          yesterday on a tight turn, this will be the old boy's first true
          century.

          > You guys and gals may need to take it easy on me as its a week or
          so before Boston, an event that has made mince meat of some of the
          aforementioned elite before, right Bruce?
          > Harv
          >
          > Positive Outcomes Psychological Services, P.C.
          >
          > Visit me at www.positive- outcomes. com
          >

          > Notice: The documents contained within and accompanying this email
          contain information from Positive Outcomes Psychological Services,
          P.C., which may be confidential and/or legally privileged, and
          regardless of the nature of the information therein, the documents
          are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom the
          documents are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
          are hereby notified that any disclosures, copying, distribution or
          the taking of any action in reliance upon the contents of this
          information is strictly prohibited, and that all contents should be
          destroyed. In this regard, if you have received this email in error,
          please notify me immediately.

          > A personal note: In order to spend more time with my family and on
          myself, I do not work Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Because of that,
          any emails sent after Thursday evening will be answered the following
          Monday. I also go off-line weeknights at 6 pm and will respond to
          late emails the next day if possible. I appreciate your
          understanding.

          > To: classiccitycycling@ yahoogroups. com
          > From: gajudson@...
          > Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:50:29 +0000
          > Subject: Re: [classiccitycycling ] who is doing this?
          >

          > Dear Harv:
          >
          > You, my dear, will be doing the Tony Serrano Century. And, btw,
          you will have a blast! You will be joined by John Gibson, Steve K,
          Joe Fox, Russell Williams, among many other elite supercyclists.

          > I hear The Murph will be there, and word has it that Lance A will
          join the fun (after helping with the parking).

          > In other words, you will be among the best cyclists in the world on
          April 11th.

          > Ken Sherman and his wife, Sherrie have signed up for the century.
          I know you know them.

          > It will be fun. Please please please please please sign up.
          >
          > Ga
          > aka
          > Greg Lamond's Cousin

          > Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite
          groups to meet.
          > http://windowslive. com/online/ groups?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_ WL_groups_ 032009

          Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it out.
        • JoeFoxAthens@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3 8:43 AM
            The weather looks beautiful for tomorrow.  And it is March, which means our overall Wednesday goal is 70 miles, with the 50 mile basic ride still in place.  Of course we always prefer to hit our goals early, so who is in?  This would be a great ride to train for the Tony Serrano ride!

            Joe

            From: scarecrow1@bellsout h.net
            Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:17:25 +0000

            href="mailto:classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com">classiccitycycling@ yahoogroups. com

            From: gajudson@...
            > Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:50:29 +0000
            Re: [classiccitycycling ] who is doing this?

            > Dear
            Harv:

            > You, my dear, will be doing the Tony Serrano Century.
            And, btw,
            you will have a blast! You will be joined by John Gibson, Steve K,
            Joe Fox, Russell Williams, among many other elite supercyclists.

            > I hear The Murph will be there, and word has it that Lance A will
            join the fun (after helping with the parking).

            > In other
            words, you will be among the best cyclists in the world on
            April 11th.

            > Ken Sherman and his wife, Sherrie have signed up for the
            century.
            I know you know them.

            > It will be fun. Please
            please please please please sign up.

            > Ga
            > aka

            Greg Lamond's Cousin

            Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite
            groups to meet.

            href="http://windowslive.com/online/groups?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_groups_032009">http://windowslive. com/online/ groups?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_ WL_groups_ 032009

            Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it out.