who is doing this?

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi,

      This will be the Sixth Annual Tony Serrano Century Ride and you don't
      want to miss it. It has been set for April 11, 2009 starting at 8:30
      AM from the parking lot of the H.D. Atha Elementary School, 821 H.D.
      Atha Rd., Monroe, GA. The same great roads you love and Rest Stop
      hospitality that can't be beat.
      This year we join with the SBL to help us bring you an even better
      event (they have named The Tony Serrano Ride one of its "Jewel
      Rides").
      To date, this ride has raised and donated over $17,000 to The Atlanta
      Bicycle Campaign, Georgia Bikes and Healing Angels Medical Clinic!
      It wouldn't have been possible were it not for riders like
      yourselves. So, please join us again this year and come out for
      another great time as we continue to show our support for these very
      worthy organizations!

      Registration fees are $25 through April 4th and then $35 after that:
      to register you can go to www.Active.com or www.bikesbl.org.

      Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

      Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more.
    • Georgia Judson
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009

        Dear Harv:

        You, my dear, will be doing the Tony Serrano Century.  And, btw, you will have a blast!  You will be joined by John Gibson, Steve K, Joe Fox, Russell Williams, among many other elite supercyclists.

        I hear The Murph will be there, and word has it that Lance A will join the fun (after helping with the parking).

        In other words, you will be among the best cyclists in the world on April 11th.

        Ken Sherman and his wife, Sherrie have signed up for the century.  I know you know them.

        It will be fun.  Please please please please please sign up.

        Ga
        aka
        Greg Lamond's Cousin

      • Anthony Glenn
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009

          John G. will be making his long awaited return to the sport of cycling?!?!?!?!?!

          He’s been missed!

          Tony

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
            I'm in but haven't registered yet. Heaven help the fool that would miss riding with such luminaries. In fact, given that Wheels of Fire is off my schedule due to my buddy breaking his collarbone at the tri yesterday on a tight turn, this will be the old boy's first true century.

            You guys and gals may need to take it easy on me as its a week or so before Boston, an event that has made mince meat of some of the aforementioned elite before, right Bruce?
            Harv

            Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

            To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
            From: gajudson@...
            Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:50:29 +0000

            Dear Harv:

            You, my dear, will be doing the Tony Serrano Century.  And, btw, you will have a blast!  You will be joined by John Gibson, Steve K, Joe Fox, Russell Williams, among many other elite supercyclists.

            I hear The Murph will be there, and word has it that Lance A will join the fun (after helping with the parking).

            In other words, you will be among the best cyclists in the world on April 11th.

            Ken Sherman and his wife, Sherrie have signed up for the century.  I know you know them.

            It will be fun.  Please please please please please sign up.

            Ga
            aka
            Greg Lamond's Cousin

            Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet. Check it out.
          • Bruce Jacobs
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 3, 2009
              This sounds like a blast but I'm gonna have to pass. The marathon is
              on the 29th, and then Suzanne and I will be on vacation.

              I want to take this chance to say that my days as a "stranger" are
              numbered. I've declined so many invites to go ride it's depressing.
              Unlike triathletes, whom I admire greater, I'm a lousy multi-tasker.
              First I'll run. Then I'll ride. Should be back in the saddle by mid-
              April, with the possible exception of some gentle spinning during
              the "taper."

              Harvey -- you're doing Boston?

              Bruce

              --- In classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com, Harvey Gayer <gayer53@...>
              wrote:

              > I'm in but haven't registered yet. Heaven help the fool that would
              miss riding with such luminaries. In fact, given that Wheels of Fire
              is off my schedule due to my buddy breaking his collarbone at the tri
              yesterday on a tight turn, this will be the old boy's first true
              century.

              > You guys and gals may need to take it easy on me as its a week or
              so before Boston, an event that has made mince meat of some of the
              aforementioned elite before, right Bruce?
              > Harv
              >
              > Positive Outcomes Psychological Services, P.C.
              >
              > Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com
              >

              > Notice: The documents contained within and accompanying this email
              contain information from Positive Outcomes Psychological Services,
              P.C., which may be confidential and/or legally privileged, and
              regardless of the nature of the information therein, the documents
              are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom the
              documents are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
              are hereby notified that any disclosures, copying, distribution or
              the taking of any action in reliance upon the contents of this
              information is strictly prohibited, and that all contents should be
              destroyed. In this regard, if you have received this email in error,
              please notify me immediately.

              > A personal note: In order to spend more time with my family and on
              myself, I do not work Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Because of that,
              any emails sent after Thursday evening will be answered the following
              Monday. I also go off-line weeknights at 6 pm and will respond to
              late emails the next day if possible. I appreciate your
              understanding.

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 3, 2009
                Good luck at the ING Bruce! I am sure your training bodes well for a PR. We look forward to your presence when the timing is right.

                I am doing Boston at the end of April. I have registered for the Tony Serrano century. Hope others do too. THis will be my first unless Joe drags me around our area for 100 miles before then.
                Harvey

                Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

                To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
                From: scarecrow1@...
                Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:17:25 +0000
                Subject: [classiccitycycling] Re: who is doing this?

                wrote:

                > I'm in but haven't registered yet. Heaven help the fool that would
                miss riding with such luminaries. In fact, given that Wheels of Fire
                is off my schedule due to my buddy breaking his collarbone at the tri
                yesterday on a tight turn, this will be the old boy's first true
                century.

                > You guys and gals may need to take it easy on me as its a week or
                so before Boston, an event that has made mince meat of some of the
                aforementioned elite before, right Bruce?
                > Harv
                >
                > Positive Outcomes Psychological Services, P.C.
                >
                > Visit me at www.positive- outcomes. com
                >

                > Notice: The documents contained within and accompanying this email
                contain information from Positive Outcomes Psychological Services,
                P.C., which may be confidential and/or legally privileged, and
                regardless of the nature of the information therein, the documents
                are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom the
                documents are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
                are hereby notified that any disclosures, copying, distribution or
                the taking of any action in reliance upon the contents of this
                information is strictly prohibited, and that all contents should be
                destroyed. In this regard, if you have received this email in error,
                please notify me immediately.

                > A personal note: In order to spend more time with my family and on
                myself, I do not work Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Because of that,
                any emails sent after Thursday evening will be answered the following
                Monday. I also go off-line weeknights at 6 pm and will respond to
                late emails the next day if possible. I appreciate your
                understanding.

                > To: classiccitycycling@ yahoogroups. com
                > From: gajudson@...
                > Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:50:29 +0000
                > Subject: Re: [classiccitycycling ] who is doing this?
                >

                > Dear Harv:
                >
                > You, my dear, will be doing the Tony Serrano Century. And, btw,
                you will have a blast! You will be joined by John Gibson, Steve K,
                Joe Fox, Russell Williams, among many other elite supercyclists.

                > I hear The Murph will be there, and word has it that Lance A will
                join the fun (after helping with the parking).

                > In other words, you will be among the best cyclists in the world on
                April 11th.

                > Ken Sherman and his wife, Sherrie have signed up for the century.
                I know you know them.

                > It will be fun. Please please please please please sign up.
                >
                > Ga
                > aka
                > Greg Lamond's Cousin

                > Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite
                groups to meet.
                > http://windowslive. com/online/ groups?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_ WL_groups_ 032009

                Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it out.
              • JoeFoxAthens@gmail.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 3, 2009
                  The weather looks beautiful for tomorrow.  And it is March, which means our overall Wednesday goal is 70 miles, with the 50 mile basic ride still in place.  Of course we always prefer to hit our goals early, so who is in?  This would be a great ride to train for the Tony Serrano ride!

                  Joe

                  From: scarecrow1@bellsout h.net
                  Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:17:25 +0000

                  href="mailto:classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com">classiccitycycling@ yahoogroups. com

                  From: gajudson@...
                  > Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:50:29 +0000
                  Re: [classiccitycycling ] who is doing this?

                  > Dear
                  Harv:

                  > You, my dear, will be doing the Tony Serrano Century.
                  And, btw,
                  you will have a blast! You will be joined by John Gibson, Steve K,
                  Joe Fox, Russell Williams, among many other elite supercyclists.

                  > I hear The Murph will be there, and word has it that Lance A will
                  join the fun (after helping with the parking).

                  > In other
                  words, you will be among the best cyclists in the world on
                  April 11th.

                  > Ken Sherman and his wife, Sherrie have signed up for the
                  century.
                  I know you know them.

                  > It will be fun. Please
                  please please please please sign up.

                  > Ga
                  > aka

                  Greg Lamond's Cousin

                  Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite
                  groups to meet.

                  href="http://windowslive.com/online/groups?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_groups_032009">http://windowslive. com/online/ groups?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_ WL_groups_ 032009

                  Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it out.