Attention Harvey

  • Bruce Jacobs
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Attention Harvey,

      There are rumors circulating that you did very well in a triathlon
      yesterday. Not like, "Yeah, Harvey did well" or even, "Yeah, Harvey
      kicked ass." I mean like OMIGOD HOLY SHIT well. I don't normally use
      profanity in this venue, but I heard you did that well.

      Please clarify for we are eager to learn of the feats of one of "our
      own" and give credit and praise where it is due.

      Bruce
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        The rumors are all false Bruce. I am just a bald, masters guy, who weighs over 200lbs......I get schooled by Joe on a regular basis on the bike.

        Where the heck have you been? Marathon training going well?
        Harv

        Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

        To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
        From: scarecrow1@...
        Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 14:28:39 +0000
        Subject: [classiccitycycling] Attention Harvey

        Attention Harvey,

        There are rumors circulating that you did very well in a triathlon
        yesterday. Not like, "Yeah, Harvey did well" or even, "Yeah, Harvey
        kicked ass." I mean like OMIGOD HOLY SHIT well. I don't normally use
        profanity in this venue, but I heard you did that well.

        Please clarify for we are eager to learn of the feats of one of "our
        own" and give credit and praise where it is due.

        Bruce

        HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more.