Re: [classiccitycycling] Wednesday Nitty Gritty 2:00 pm Ride

  • JoeFoxAthens@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2009
      Tony

      No worries.  Hopefully I will see you this weekend.

      Joe

      Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:48 AM
      Subject: RE: [classiccitycycling] Wednesday Nitty Gritty 2:00 pm Ride

      I thought I’d have my slate cleared enough to make the ride today, but no luck.  I may try to squeeze in a quick 15-20 mile loop from work, but I won’t be able to get away in time to meet you folks at 2:00.  Sorry.  Maybe next week.

      Cheers,

      Tony