Wednesday Nitty Gritty 2:00 pm Ride

  • joe_chandra_fox
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22 11:58 AM
      Wednesday ride from the Watkinsville Courthouse is looking good!
      Temperature of 60 degrees predicted. Don't miss your chance! Already
      firmly committed, Harvey and Joe; mostly committed, Tony and Russell;
      and coming back after a short retirement, Bobby (who also gave me a
      bike 2.5 years ago to get me started in biking).
    • Anthony Glenn
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23 9:13 AM

        Russell (assuming it’s the same Russell) pulled my noodle legs through 49 miles @ 18 mph a couple weekends back on the Bostwick route.  He’s a blue streak on his Blue.

        Tony

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 25 8:48 AM

          I thought I’d have my slate cleared enough to make the ride today, but no luck.  I may try to squeeze in a quick 15-20 mile loop from work, but I won’t be able to get away in time to meet you folks at 2:00.  Sorry.  Maybe next week.

          Cheers,

          Tony

        • JoeFoxAthens@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 25 9:30 AM
            Tony

            No worries.  Hopefully I will see you this weekend.

            Joe

            Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:48 AM