Bike ride today cancelled

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      It's not looking good with real feel in low 20's and wind. Joe and I are out. Sorry for last minute cancellation. I will be spinning at my house near St Marys health club on daniel's bridge if anyone wants to join in. Let me know
      706 207 0156
      harvey

      Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

      Windows Liveā„¢: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.