todays ride

  • jwrightxx4
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
      anyone going today?
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
        joe and i are at 2pm, wrapped up tight!
        harvey

        Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

        To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
        From: jwrightxx4@...
        Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 16:34:29 +0000
        Subject: [classiccitycycling] todays ride

        anyone going today?

        Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.
      • Rachel Cook
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
          brrrrr-you guys have fun!
          On Feb 4, 2009, at 11:37 AM, Harvey Gayer wrote:

          joe and i are at 2pm, wrapped up tight!
          harvey

          Visit me at www.positive- outcomes. com

          Notice: The documents contained within and accompanying this email contain information from Positive Outcomes Psychological Services, P.C., which may be confidential and/or legally privileged, and regardless of the nature of the information therein, the documents are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom the documents are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosures, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance upon the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, and that all contents should be destroyed. In this regard, if you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.

          A personal note: In order to spend more time with my family and on myself, I do not work Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Because of that, any emails sent after Thursday evening will be answered the following Monday. I also go off-line weeknights at 6 pm and will respond to late emails the next day if possible. I appreciate your understanding.

          To: classiccitycycling@ yahoogroups. com
          From: jwrightxx4@yahoo. com
          Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 16:34:29 +0000