RE: [classiccitycycling] wed afternoon

    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 12 3:34 PM

      How would you guys feel about 35 miles at 3:00PM? I’m feeling the work pinch. s

      Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.

      Assistant Research Scientist

      The Center for Family Research

      1095 College Station Rd.

      Athens, GA 30602

      (706) 425-2979

      smkogan@...

      http://www.cfr.uga.edu

        Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

        Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. See how it works. <http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_012009>

      • joe@e-resume.net
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 12 4:25 PM
          Hi Tony & Steve,

          Actually, I am up for doing 50 miles (obviously with Harvey, Bruce or anyone pulling the majority of the time).  What if Harvey and I started at the normal time and place and then you guys could find a starting place 17 miles into the ride and we would all proceed from there?

          Joe

          Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 7:06 PM
          Subject: Re: [classiccitycycling] wed afternoon

          That works for me as well.

          Tony

          smkogan@uga. edu
          http://www.cfr. uga.edu
          I'm finally back and hoping to see a few of you Wed. at 2pm. I know Joe plans on being there. Will we have any company this week for 47 miles at 17 mph?

          Visit me at www.positive- outcomes. com

          Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. See how it works. <http://windowslive. com/howitworks? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ t1_hm_justgotbet ter_howitworks_ 012009>

        • Bruce Jacobs
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 13 6:08 AM
            Hello All,

            I would like to ride but won't be back in town until sometime in the
            early afternoon. Might be hard-pressed to make it at 2pm, but 3pm
            might (might) work. In other words, don't plan on my showing (at
            either time), but if some of you plan to ride at 3pm please post and
            hopefully I'll be there.

            Peace!
            Bruce

            --- In classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Kogan"
            <smkogan@...> wrote:

            > How would you guys feel about 35 miles at 3:00PM? I'm feeling the
            work
            > pinch. s
            >

            > Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.
            >
            > Assistant Research Scientist
            >
            > The Center for Family Research
            >
            > 1095 College Station Rd.
            >
            > Athens, GA 30602
            >
            > (706) 425-2979
            >
            > smkogan@...
            >
            > http://www.cfr.uga.edu

            Gayer
            > Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 5:59 PM
            > To: Classic CityCycling
            > Subject: [classiccitycycling] wed afternoon
            >

            > I'm finally back and hoping to see a few of you Wed. at 2pm. I know
            Joe
            > plans on being there. Will we have any company this week for 47
            miles at 17
            > mph?
            >
            > Positive Outcomes Psychological Services, P.C.
            > Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com
            >

            > Notice: The documents contained within and accompanying this email
            contain
            > information from Positive Outcomes Psychological Services, P.C.,
            which may
            > be confidential and/or legally privileged, and regardless of the
            nature of
            > the information therein, the documents are intended only for the
            use of the
            > individual or entity to whom the documents are addressed. If you
            are not the
            > intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosures,
            copying,
            > distribution or the taking of any action in reliance upon the
            contents of
            > this information is strictly prohibited, and that all contents
            should be
            > destroyed. In this regard, if you have received this email in
            error, please
            > notify me immediately.
            >
            > A personal note: In order to spend more time with my family and on
            myself, I
            > do not work Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Because of that, any
            emails sent
            > after Thursday evening will be answered the following Monday. I
            also go
            > off-line weeknights at 6 pm and will respond to late emails the
            next day if
            > possible. I appreciate your understanding.
            >

            > _____
            >
            > Windows LiveT HotmailR: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. See
            how it
            > works.
            > <http://windowslive.com/howitworks?
            ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_how
            > itworks_012009>

          • Anthony Glenn
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 13 7:37 AM

              I’m new to the group, so what is the usual Wednesday route?  Where would the 17 mile mark be (approximately)?

              Tony

              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 13 1:25 PM

                I’m doubtful riding tomorrow, getting behind with work. You all have a great ride. Tony, the ride leaves from the Watkinsville courthouse at 2pm. s

[...]

              • mochafox
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 13 1:31 PM
                  Steve

                  Sorry, to hear it.  Maybe we can get together for a ride this weekend, weather permitting.

                  Joe

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 13 1:38 PM
                    Yeah Steve, possibly this weekend? hopefully Tony can get out with us slowpokes!
                    harv

                    Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

                    To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
                    From: joefoxathens@...