RE: [classiccitycycling] Just saying hi and thanks

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
      Hey gang! Missed you all and loved reading about the rides.

      I am just back in the house after 18 hours of travel home from the UK. I know its late notice and there is an outside shot my body and mind do not come together in the morning but I want to ride before lunch Sunday / tomorrow. Email me if you are interested in 30-45 at about 17 avg locally. I think the NG ride is 27. I'm thinking similar to the Wednesday afternoon course but am flexible. Or call, 706 207 0156
      Thanks
      Harvey

      Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

      To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
      From: aglenn@...
      Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 13:29:42 -0500
      Subject: [classiccitycycling] Just saying hi and thanks

      Thanks to Steve for inviting me to join the group. Look forward to riding
      with all of you soon.

      Cheers,
      Tony Glenn