Just saying hi and thanks

  • Anthony Glenn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
      Thanks to Steve for inviting me to join the group. Look forward to riding
      with all of you soon.

      Cheers,
      Tony Glenn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
        Hey gang! Missed you all and loved reading about the rides.

        I am just back in the house after 18 hours of travel home from the UK. I know its late notice and there is an outside shot my body and mind do not come together in the morning but I want to ride before lunch Sunday / tomorrow. Email me if you are interested in 30-45 at about 17 avg locally. I think the NG ride is 27. I'm thinking similar to the Wednesday afternoon course but am flexible. Or call, 706 207 0156
        Thanks
        Harvey

        Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

        To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com