647Re: [classiccitycycling] Saturday Morning Antelope Ride

  • Ruth Barrow
    Sep 2, 2010
      Hi Steve,
         Sorry I missed your call - what can I do to help you with your charity ride from the yarn store?
      I will be at work all day Friday and Saturday and then back on Tuesday from 10-8.
      Feel free to give me a call:  706-769-5531

      Ruth Barrow
      Main Street Yarns

      On Sep 2, 2010, at 5:19 PM, Steve Kogan wrote:

      HI Everyone,

      Saturday morning is looking outstanding for our weekly ride. Temperatures will be cool.  We ride out to Greshamville Mall where people decide to go short (40-45) or long 60-70. Pace is about 18mph ave. Leave at 8AM Watkinsville Courthouse.

      I know AlanB, BruceJ, Lenny and I will be there. Who else is in?

      Steve Kogan

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic