      The rumors are all false Bruce. I am just a bald, masters guy, who weighs over 200lbs......I get schooled by Joe on a regular basis on the bike.

      Where the heck have you been? Marathon training going well?
      Harv

      Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

      To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
      From: scarecrow1@...
      Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 14:28:39 +0000
      Subject: [classiccitycycling] Attention Harvey

      Attention Harvey,

      There are rumors circulating that you did very well in a triathlon
      yesterday. Not like, "Yeah, Harvey did well" or even, "Yeah, Harvey
      kicked ass." I mean like OMIGOD HOLY SHIT well. I don't normally use
      profanity in this venue, but I heard you did that well.

      Please clarify for we are eager to learn of the feats of one of "our
      own" and give credit and praise where it is due.

      Bruce

      HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic