28845RE: [Cadillac] 1959 cadillac Carter AFB

  • redcad59
    Sep 30, 2013
      Good point about the float material.
      My originals have always been brass, and even the 'drop-in' replacement EDELBROCK 1406 had brass floats. It would really be unusual to find something else in there, but it IS POSSIBLE.
      However, if you should need original brass floats, I have quite a few spares, so just let me know.