28833Fw: 54 Cad wheels needed

  • redcad59
    Sep 20, 2013
      -----Forwarded Message-----

      It appears the same wheels types apply for 50 thru 55 Cadillacs w/o wires, so perhaps someone has a line on them.

      Pls respond to Bryan Condra <gospeed66@...>

      >Thanks!
      >Bryan

      Ron Threadgill
      'Miss Scarlett' - 1959 Cadillac ElviSeville DeVilleDorado CoupeVertible Fleetisman D'EleBroughamWood VRX Hybrid
      http://home.comcast.net/~amthreadgill/
      or
      http://www.pipeline.com/~rthreadgill/

      Cadillac & LaSalle Club - Central Virginia :
      www.CentralVaCadillacLaSalleClub.org