I found a free ipod site that works!!

  • sailorsandco
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but I just found a way to get the
      30GB ipod that I didn't get for Christmas. Of course, I did have to
      jump through a few hoops, but spending $5 for something worth $300?
      Worth it! This website is so cool if you have never seen it and you
      want a free ipod. If you are lost on late gifts for the family get
      them those new video ipods for nothing! I am thinking about getting my
      father one. He was all excited about them. You are supposed to only
      get one per household but luckily we both live in separate places now,
      so we can both register. Hohoho... I am so evil.

      I totally recommend it!
      If you go, can you use this link, please, since I told you about it?
      Thanks!
      http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=25913047
      I LOVE free stuff, especially during the holidays!!!

      Thanks!!
      -Jas