2005 Honda Odyssey TOURING - $16800 - LOADED WITH NAVIGATION SYSTEM AND MORE

  • hondaodyseyy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005

      Hi,
      My name is David Petrova, I live in Wellesley Hills, Ma and I want to inform you that I have for sale a 2005 Honda Odyssey TOURING LOADED WITH NAVIGATION SYSTEM and more...

      IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME AT SAPRECIAT2@...

      Body Style Van
      Mileage 9334
      Exterior Color Silver
      Engine 6 Cylinder Gasoline
      Transmission Automatic
      Drive Type 2 wheel drive - front
      Fuel Type Gasoline
      VIN 5FNRL38835B048093

      FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND PICTURES PLEASE CONTACT ME AT SAPRECIAT2@...

      2005 Honda Odyssey TOURING  * 6 Photos! * Has Warranty! * Vehicle includes: Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Power Driver's Seat, AM/FM Stereo Radio, Power Sunroof, Trip Odometer, Tachometer, Air Conditioning, Tilt Steering Wheel, and Cruise Control.

      Power Steering;  Power Brakes;  Power Door Locks;  Power Windows;  Radial Tires;  Alloy Wheels;  Gauge Cluster;  Trip Odometer;  Tachometer;  Air Conditioning;  Tilt Steering Wheel;  Cruise Control;  Tinted Glass;  Front Bucket Seats;  Reclining Seats;  Power Sunroof;  Power Drivers Seat;  Climate Control;  Leather Upholstery;  CD Player;  Television;  AM-FM Stereo Radio;  Seat Memory;  Dual Air Bags;  Passenger Climate Control;  Side Impact Air Bags;  Leather Wrap Steering Wheel;  Power Sliding Door;

      FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND PICTURES PLEASE CONTACT ME AT SAPRECIAT2@...