mario on the hollywood of fame

  • hob645
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 3, 2005
      Hey, we got a online petition going to try to get Mario on the
      Hollywood walk of fame. Make sure you all sign it at
      http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/walkoffame .
    • temp_tashon
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3, 2005
        I'll sign. He's one of my fav. characters. Definitely deserving of a
        star.

        --- In classic_gamers@yahoogroups.com, "hob645" <hob645@y...> wrote:

        > Hey, we got a online petition going to try to get Mario on the
        > Hollywood walk of fame. Make sure you all sign it at
        > http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/walkoffame .
      • journeymojo
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 3, 2005
          I signed it. Mario deserves one! I love Mario games!!

          --- In classic_gamers@yahoogroups.com, "temp_tashon"

          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 11, 2005
            Check out this article on the Nintendo Website about the Walk of Fame
            http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?articleid=601e6ef4-24b2-430d-
            a0da-83fec766edbd&page=newsmain

            Don't forget to sign the petition:
            http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/walkoffame

            So hopfully not only Mario but others will get a star on the
            Hollywood Walk of Fame!
          • Jessica Helvenston
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 11, 2005
              Yeah I signed and I think it is a cool idea

              and check out this article about it at the Nintendio website
              http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?articleid=601e6ef4-24b2-430d-a0da-
              83fec766edbd&page=newsmain

              and maybe they could make a special walk of fame just for video game
              stars and if they ever did maybe they could give a star to Zelda and
              Link to

              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 15, 2005
                Thanks to all who have signed the "Get Mario a star on the Hollywood
                Walk of Fame" petition so far, all 2,918 of you!

                If you haven't signed it please visit:
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 15, 2005
                  I have already signed and yes he is my fave to

                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 15, 2005
                    I ams sprised he isen't already on there and I love him to
                    --- In classic_gamers@yahoogroups.com, "journeymojo"

                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 15, 2005
                      I have already read that article and I did my part I signed
                      <journeymojo@y...> wrote:

                      > Check out this article on the Nintendo Website about the Walk of
                      Fame
                      > http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?articleid=601e6ef4-24b2-430d-
                      > a0da-83fec766edbd&page=newsmain
                      >
                      > Don't forget to sign the petition:
                      > http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/walkoffame
                      >
                      > So hopfully not only Mario but others will get a star on the
                      > Hollywood Walk of Fame!
                    • Jessica Helvenston
                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 15, 2005
                        now it is 2,990 signatures but I want ti to hit 3,000

                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 15, 2005
                          good job to all of you for signing, were now over 3000 and that
                          continues to grow, keep on signing people
                          http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/walkoffame
                          --- In classic_gamers@yahoogroups.com, "Jessica Helvenston"