Major NGC-FS Community Site Update - And Invite

  • Dave (Group Administrator)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2004
      Hi, just a short post about our Game Save Sharing Community (NGC-FS). This is not a spam email, just an invite to join us.

      First of all we're a Nintendo Game Save Sharing Community hosted at Yahoo! Groups but our URL is http://www.gci.net.tc/.
      We've recently gone through a major site facelift to incorporate many new and awesome features, meaning we are probably the most advanced and professional community here at Yahoo!. We've also recently promoted a number of new dedicated moderators to the management team.

      Our community is mainly for game save sharing, but you are all more than welcome (even encouraged) to share information such as console mods, ROMS exchange, reviews, support, basically anything Nintendo related and even video gaming in general.

      Please, I ask you just to take a look. And I'm sorry if you consider this spam, I apologize if you do.
      Any questions, feel free to contact me.

      Kind Regards, Dave (NGC-FS Group Administrator)

      NGC-FS General Enquires Contact Information
      Telephone: +4407005981642
      Fax: +4407005968642