Hope you like this dating website

  • gibatupeza8907
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      I ran across this site in another group pretty neat worth taking a
      look at:

      http://www.reviewonlinedating.com
    • tommage@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
        In a message dated 12/01/2003 4:16:40 AM Central Standard Time, gibatupeza8907@... writes:

        I ran across this site in another group pretty neat worth taking a
        look at:

        http://www.reviewonlinedating.com

        This is GAMING group, please ban this spammer.
        Tom's Ultima Infocom and RPG page
        My Web Page with many games for sale/trade, history of Ultima and screen shots of Mt. Drash
      • Paul Franzen
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
          hey, this guy spammed one of my other groups, too. i
          suggest removing him from the list.

          =paul
          --- gibatupeza8907 <gibatupeza8907@...> wrote:

          ---------------------------------
          I ran across this site in another group pretty neat
          worth taking a
          look at:

          http://www.reviewonlinedating.com

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          Terms of Service.

          =====
        • tommage@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
            In a message dated 12/01/2003 8:44:16 AM Central Standard Time, pfranzen@... writes:

            hey, this guy spammed one of my other groups, too.  i
            suggest removing him from the list.

            This is becoming a nuisance, a Nintendo group I am subscribed to is getting porn links now too.

            Tom's Ultima Infocom and RPG page
            My Web Page with many games for sale/trade, history of Ultima and screen shots of Mt. Drash
          • Gene Ehrich
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
              At 09:42 AM 12/1/2003, you wrote:
              >hey, this guy spammed one of my other groups, too. i

              For the future the simplest solution is to set all new members to moderate.
              That way they cannot join, send spam, and leave