Colecovision & game set for sale!

  • nagel2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2002
      I am looking to sell my Colecovision,54 games and a lot of extras. I am bummed that I have to do it but I need extra money. Any one interested I will give you the details. thanks
    • Ralph Tribl III
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2002

        I am, How much do you want for it and how much for shipping?

        I live in 63129(St. Louis,MO)

        Ralph

        >From: "nagel2001"
        >To: classic_gamers@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [classic_gamers] Colecovision & game set for sale!
        >Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 02:45:45 -0000
        >
        >I am looking to sell my Colecovision,54 games and a lot of extras. I am bummed that I have to do it but I need extra money. Any one interested I will give you the details. thanks

      • David Newman
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21, 2002
          Hi folks:

          Just a quick note to say we hope to see many of you at PhillyClassic3 - The
          East Coast Classic Gamer's Event.

          If your calendar has gotten away from you, PhillyClassic is THIS COMING
          weekend 4/26-27. Details are here:

          http://www.phillyclassic.com

          Join us for a LOT of fun, gaming, buying/selling/trading, and some SERIOUSLY
          cool classic gaming exclusives like Atari 2600 Bugs Bunny, ColecoVision
          Bejeweled, Vectrex Vix/Tsunami, and more! We're also GIVING away an XBOX
          console each day of the show.

          -- David

          David Newman
          Co-organizer
          PhillyClassic - The East Coast Classic Gamer's Event
          http://www.phillyclassic.com

          http://games.yahoo.com/
        • snyper2099/MattG
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 22, 2002
            well, i really want to go but don't have a ride at the moment. if anyone has
            some spare room for me and two boxes of stuff to go from the cincinnati
            area, please shoot me an e-mail pronto. my ride backed out last week on me
            and my car will never make it to philly.
            thanks,
            mattg