: )

  • solymar2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 19, 2001
      I won an Intellivision II on ebay with a keyboard... Just wanted to let everyone know...  : )

      Geo-Tronics
      www.bigfoot.com/~skywalker2000
      Primary Email: skywalker2000@...
      Secondary Email: george@...
      ICQ#: 650147
      AIM: sky2086
      ichat: skywalker2000
      Yahoo: skywalker2010
      Geo-BSS & Cybernet: darksaber.dnsq.org
    • Clinton Taylor
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2001
        >From: "solymar2000" <skywalker2000@...>
        >To: "Classic Gamers" <classic_gamers@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [classic_gamers] : )
        >Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 01:00:32 -0400
        >
        >I won an Intellivision II on ebay with a keyboard... Just wanted to let
        >everyone know... : )
        Is it in working condition? I didn't know they HAD keyboards!
        cheers
        Clinton.
      • solymar2000
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 20, 2001
          Yep.. It should be.. Its tested... They came out with a keyboard for games like The Jetson's and Scooby Doo! And a few others...
          Yea, its called the (ECS) Entertainment Computer System.
          Intellivision came out with a computer system call Aquarius, but it never got nowhere..  Bye

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 20, 2001
            How much did it go for in the ebay auction?

            --- solymar2000 <skywalker2000@...> wrote:
            > Yep.. It should be.. Its tested... They came out with a keyboard for games like The Jetson's and
            > Scooby Doo! And a few others...
            > Yea, its called the (ECS) Entertainment Computer System.
            > Intellivision came out with a computer system call Aquarius, but it never got nowhere.. Bye
            >

            > Geo-Tronics
            > www.bigfoot.com/~skywalker2000
            > Primary Email: skywalker2000@...
            > Secondary Email: george@...
            > ICQ#: 650147
            > AIM: sky2086
            > ichat: skywalker2000
            > Yahoo: skywalker2010
            > Geo-BSS & Cybernet: darksaber.dnsq.org

            http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
          • Chris Shadowens
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 20, 2001
              > Is it in working condition? I didn't know they HAD keyboards!
              > cheers
              > Clinton.

              I too have one of these...it's currently up for auction on eBay along with
              the rest of my INTV collection. Sadly, I never got a chance to test out the
              keyboard / CPU unit as I never had an INTV II nor a power supply for the
              CPU...though I imagine Radio Shack'd have one available.

              http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1246451448

              check my 2600 collection auction out while you're at it...

              http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1246446123

              - Chris S