ATARI BADGES

  • zombiegod@bushinternet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2001
      I have found 2 badges from my childhood.

      One is an Atari asteroids badge which when tilted moves the ship
      toward an asteroid and shoots it. the oter says Atari users fanclub
      and has a couple of cartoon charcters on it. Both are in mint
      condition and are approximately 4 inches in diameter.

      Wonder if they're worth anything ?.
    • George J. Seijas