Atari Question

  • yaztv@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2000
      Does anyone remember an Atari Video processor that made cool shapes and
      colors on your tv? It was not a game but a video processor. A lot of
      nightclubs used it on their TV. It made the shapes and colors change
      with the music. I am looking for the model # or name of this unit.
      PLEASE HELP!!
      ~TOM
    • yaztv@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2000
        I sent mine out for repair and the repair shop went out of buisness. The
        place was called JRI repairs or something like that in CA.
        I WANT ANOTHER ONE!!!