[classic_gamers] Re: 8-Bit NES Gun Games

  • m
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2000
      Gumshoe, Gun Nac, Barker Bill's trick shooting, Shooting Range, Hogan's Alley, Duck Hunt, Operation Wolf, Gotcha, and Chiller are all the NES games that use the gun.  I  may have missed one or two in this list but there are more than most people think!  There are no NES games to my knowledge that support the use of two guns simultaneously.  Hope this helps.
      Thanks for your interest,
      MattG
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2000
        Thank you. I didn't realize there were so many. I'll have to pick up a few more.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2000
          Thanks everyone for the 8Bit NES gun game list. You guys really know your stuff.

          Thanks,
          Joel D. Park
          www.cyberspaceport.com\atari2600