[classic_gamers] bally astrocade

  • travman@penn.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 1999
      Hi,
      I just come across two systems called Bally Astrocade and they came
      with aproxamatly 15 games. Is anyone interested in making offers?
      They are in their original boxes (worn) and have two joysticks each.
      Please let me know if your interested.
      Thanks
      Jeff
    • Eduardo Loos
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 1999
        > Hi,
        > I just come across two systems called Bally Astrocade and they came
        > with aproxamatly 15 games. Is anyone interested in making offers?
        > They are in their original boxes (worn) and have two joysticks each.
        > Please let me know if your interested.
        > Thanks
        > Jeff

        I'm interested in this console !!!!!