[classic_gamers] Classic Game CHAT Fri. Aug. 6th 9:00 EST

  • mthomasson@hammondky.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 1999
      CLASSIC GAME CHAT:

      There is a Classic Game Chat scheduled for this Friday (Aug 6th) at
      9:00 pm EST. The subject is "Why I Collect Games," but, any game
      related discussions are welcome. To enter, simply press the CHAT
      button on the Good Deal Games website.

      www.Get.To/GoodDealGames
      or any of the linked chat member sites in the Classic VideoGaming
      Syndicate.
      If you have an idea for a CHAT, let us know, and we'll schedule YOUR
      topic!

      Thanks to the Genius of Jean-Francois Buisson, we now have ACTUAL
      EMULATED classic games of PHOENIX & PLEAIDS using the ORIGINAL ARCADE
      SOURCE-CODE! To my knowledge, this is the first time this has been
      done on the web! Enter the ONLINE ARCADE to play these games and 47
      others!

      A great deal of new inventory has been added to our "for sale" section,
      especially in the Sega Master System category. If your not a SMS
      collector, maybe you should be, we have a great starter set on sale
      now, too! Also, 15% OFF all IMPORT SMS titles all through August!

      Three more Classic Gaming Postcards have been added this week, So if
      you know someone that is a Bomberman, Ninja Golf, or Burgertime fan,
      send them one, and make their day!

      We have a new INTERVIEWS section, and later this week, we will post an
      exclusive interview w/ John Dondzilla, a modern day programmer of the
      Vectrex, Odyssey2, and Colecovision.

      Received great service from us, like our games, HAVE GAME QUESTIONS,
      or have something on your mind that you want to tell the gaming
      community about - simply post to our MESSAGE BOARD.

      We want to make Good Deal Games YOUR COMMUNITY.
      Is there something you'd like to see at our site?
      Let us know -- we are always looking for new ideas.

      Thank you for your time!

      Michael of Good Deal Games
      www.Get.To/GoodDealGames