[classic_gamers] Welcome

  • jdwatson@att.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
      I started this list yesterday and I am glad to see that
      a couple people have already signed up. I am very
      excited about discussing classic games!! If you know
      anyone else that would be interested in this discussion
      group, please let them know about it!

      What systems/games do you own?? Right now I only have
      an Atari 2600 and an Atari 7800. I have around 250
      games for the 2600 and 25 for the 7800. I especially
      collect complete games (with the box and instructions).
      I currently have 45 complete games.

      Jason
      jdwatson@...
      jadowa (E-Bay ID)

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/classic_gamers
    • ToppsSPY@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
        Well, I got a:

        Commodore 64
        (2) atari 2600
        a partial atari 5200 with carts on the way
        NES
        turboGrafx 16 with CD and games
        Nomad (sega)
        Playstation
        Atari 800 XL
        and lots of baseball cards!!

        I'm rebiulding another C-64.

        So I got lots to talk about!

        Talk with you soon!

        Chuck (Vegeta)

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/classic_gamers
      • ethan_manley@mcgraw-hill.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
          I have a 6 switch Atari 2600 -
          50 Atari 2600 games (roughly)
          manuals to most of them
          A N64 with 8 games
          Im kinda new at this. I have been actively colecting games off of ebay (though
          the prices have been high it seems. really want a pitfall II tape, but cant
          seem to pay 10 bucks for it (dont want to).

          ethan

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
            Got about 30 carts on the way from EBAY. Some are not exactly cheap, but go
            finding the one's you want without it. Sometimes the one you want is in a lot
            you may have most of. I'll trade my doubles! (in some cases, triples. You
            know the ones...like COMBAT)

            Chuck

            eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/classic_gamers
          • john 5
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
              HI I HAVE
              ATARI 4-SWITCH DARTH VADER MODEL
              SEARS VIDEO ARCADE II
              AND OVER 50 GAMES
              OH YEAH THERE IS THAT NINTENDO 64 LAYING AROUND BT NOT FOR MUCH LONGER
              (HEHE)

              eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/classic_gamers
            • George, Adriana, Alexis Seijas
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 1, 1999
                Thank you for the welcome.. If you what to know about my collection then click here...Then click Video Game Inventory...You'll need MSWork 4.0 to view the games that I have... :  )
                OH YEAH THERE IS THAT NINTENDO 64 LAYING AROUND BT NOT FOR MUCH LONGER
                (HEHE)

                click here
                Click Here!

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 4, 1999
                  Anyone familiar with the TURBO GRAFX 16? What does it mean by PC engine?

                  eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/classic_gamers
                • TomMage@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 4, 1999
                    In a message dated 7/4/1999 1:26:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
                    ToppsSPY@... writes:

                    << Anyone familiar with the TURBO GRAFX 16? What does it mean by PC engine? >>

                    PC Engine is the Japanese TG16, it is quite rare and collectable in this
                    country.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 12, 1999

                        > What systems/games do you own??

                        In order of preference:

                        Classic consoles:
                        Intellivision, Bally Astrocade, Atari 5200, ColecoVision, Vectrex,
                        Atari 7800, Atari 2600, Fairchild Channel F, Emerson Arcadia, RCA
                        Studio II, Odyssey I. [WANTED: APF MP1000]

                        Classic computers:
                        Franklin Ace 1200, Commodore 64, Atari 800XL, TI 99/4A, Timex-Sinclair
                        1000

                        Modern consoles:
                        Sega Genesis & Nomad, Playstation, Atari Lynx, Atari Jaguar

                        WOW, more stuff than I thought! Don't even get me started on handhelds
                        . . .

                        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/classic_gamers