New member with a small request

  • drchristianc
    Message 1 of 592 , Oct 26, 2001
      Hi everyone, new member here!<br>It's really
      great to be here (yammers on, and on, and on)... bla
      bla bla bla...<br>Sorry. Okay, so I've got a teeny
      question. I've got the first manga of Magic Knights
      Rayearth and I love the way Ms. Ohkawa draws... My
      question is, does anyone here draw like she does? I was
      wondering since I would like to ask of a picture in that
      style. Gomenasai for taking your time.
    • suiel_tenshi
      Message 592 of 592 , Jan 15, 2002