Important: Your use of this forum is subject to the Acceptable Use Policy.
This group facilitates the exchange of ideas, advice and resources relating to live assessment material for CLAIT Plus. As such, it is a closed group, and all applications to join it are screened individually.
If you would like to join this group:
1. Join the forum using the Join This Group link above.
2. Your membership will be entered into a 'Pending' list. You will need to write to me, the group moderator, on your college or centre letterhead indicating your full name and your designation or job title. This letter must be signed by your Head of Centre, line manager, or other senior member of staff. The address to send this information to will be given to you automatically by e-mail to you when you click the Join This Group link.
3. Upon receipt of a satisfactory letter or fax, your membership will be approved and you can enter the forum as a full member.
Although it may seem a little involved, these steps are necessary to demonstrate to the examination board that we have taken precautions to prevent live material getting into the public domain.
- Oct 10, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.