Re: Boardgames

  • hartshje
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2002
      --- In civilwarwest@y..., "wh_keene" <wh_keene@y...> wrote:
      > I know this is not exactly on topic, but a boardgame was recently
      > mentioned and I wish to know if anyone is familiar with the
      > boardgame "The American Civil War" by Eagle Games. I was
      > considering buying it and was looking for reviews.

      W.H.,

      I had never heard of this by Eagle Games before, let alone played
      it, so I checked it out on e-Bay. It has a nice, big board layout,
      and a lot of miniature figures (which you've probably seen I'm
      sure). I think it looks a lot like M.B.'s "Battle Cry" meets Parker
      Bros. "Risk", only I'm sure the rules and procedures are a lot more
      complicated. If you do get it, let us all know what YOU think of it.

      Joe