Re: [civilwarwest] Digest Number 720 (The What If Thread)

  • Dick Weeks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      No problem Jim. I don't mind an occasional post that drifts off to make a
      point as long as it doesn't develop into a thread of its own. The "what
      ifs" of this thread have been quite interesting. I am a firm believer that
      before one can post a "What if" one must first understand "What was" and
      these type discussions get me to thinking about how much more reading I
      really have to do. I don't mind tell you that I learn from this group with
      each post that comes up.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
      http://www.civilwarhome.com