Re: [civilwarwest] Ask Cozzens a Question, Win B&L5!

  • P. B. Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
      Oh, okay.  I thought it might work like some chats on CompuServe when they've interviewed authors.  Very well moderated IMO.  Questions are submitted one at a time, some obviously given to the author before.  I've been impressed with the format for author discussions there.

      Looking forward to this interview experience with Cozzens.   Thanks for your efforts (also those of the Beastly Editor).  ;)

      Pat