Chattanooga

  • William H. Brown
    Message 1 of 59 , Jan 31, 2002
      Hi!

      Which book does the group believes is the best on the Chattanooga Campaign
      of 1863?

      Cozzens' The Shipwreck of Their Hopes (1994)

      Sword's Mountains Touched by Fire (1997)

      Woodworth's Six Armies in Tennessee (1999)

      Or is there one better than any those listed?

      Regards,
      Bill Brown

      "There are no bad regiments,
      there are only bad officers."

      Field Marshall Lord Slim

    • william
      Message 59 of 59 , Oct 25, 2010
        Thnk you, I was under the impression that Cleburne was pretty much alone in the defence of the northern end.

        Bill Bruner