IIRC

  • acesdugout
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2002
      Hi Y'all
      Pardon this question, but who or what is IIRC?

      These sectors of the NE of LA. and SE of AR. were some fairly delta
      regions.
      Having lived in south Arkansas in Magnolia @ 30 miles SW of Camden
      and about the same W of ElDorado and @ 10 miles N of the LA line.
      I did alot of traveling,hunting,fishing in the region.
      If the "bugs" in my 60's were anything, I can sympathize with there
      discomfort and illnesses suffered from their "bugs" in their 60's.
      The losses from "sick leave's (not returning)" to be changed to
      staying in the company area -vs- heading north so as to be useful in
      light duty and quicker return upon need to their units.
      Just to look at the region around Eudora, AR through the bayou and
      slough's of Louisiana that was worked on during the campain, even
      today gives one the shivers!! to consider the region then.