Re: [civilwarwest] Re: I was mistaken -- confused?

  • FLYNSWEDE@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 28, 2002
      In a message dated 1/28/02 1:08:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      melcnewt@... writes:

      << This doesn't seem to be a discussion group rather it seems to be a
      debate society. Why does a statement always have to be backed up by
      chapter and verse?

      I respectfully am removing myself from civilwarwest.

      Michael Newton >>

      Michael,
      Please give us a chance. Some of us are serious historians that do require
      documentation. Others are just amateur scholars of the Civil War. All in
      all, we are here not to pat ourselves on the back for the amount of knowledge
      we think that we have, but to learn from each other. For those that are all
      high and mighty, I have a mighty weapon to use on them - the Delete key.

      Your humble obedient servant,
      Wayne