Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Short Leave of Absence

  • FLYNSWEDE@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2002
      Shotgun,
      I am leaving today for a one week vacation and hopefully that my mail box
      will not be filled to the brim upon my return. I will be back on the 27th of
      Jan. Please take me off mailing for this one week. And to all others, may
      you be in Heaven an hour before the Devil knows your dead and may the wind
      always be at your back.

      Wayne