Re: [civilwarwest] Movies - RWTD

  • Kristin Scherrer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2002

      If you end up watching it, which I really hope all that have not seen it, to do so...watch and listen carefully the scene in the parlor of the familes home that took in the Bushwackers.  I won't give anything away at all, but what the father says in that scene is amazing!  Very correct to the War and why it really was fought!  FYI:)

      Kristin

        "P. B. Jones" <jones@...> wrote:

      And I'll add my praise to that being expressed for Ride With The Devil.  Terrific CW movie with a Western Border flavor IMO.  For those of you who may not have seen this, here's a link with Ron Maxwell's take on the film.  http://ronmaxwell.com/riding.html

      Pat